Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to set up?
- We take around an hour to set up and sound check, although this may
increase if loading in involves lifts or stairs or a long distance. We will
arrange a suitable arrival time with this in mind.
- How long does the band play for?
- Nominally, we play 2 x 45 minute sets - they do tend to stretch a little
though. If you would like significantly longer sets, this can be negotiated
at a higher fee.
- Does the band provide music before and between sets?
- We're happy to provide music via an MP3 player before and between sets,
and afterwards up to the point at which we take the PA down. If you have
particular songs in mind, you're welcome to bring your own iPod or other MP3
player which can be played through the PA system.
- Can I see the band play live before I book?
- Yes, see our gigs page to find out when we're
playing near you.
- Does the band provide their own PA and lighting?
- Yes, we have vocal PA and lighting. We are also happy to use a venue's own
PA system if it has one.
- How much space do you require?
- Somewhere around 4 metres wide by 2.5 metres deep - more is nice, but we can
make do with a little less.
- What are the minimum power requirements?
- We can use just one 13 amp socket, but we'd rather use at least two
independent sockets (ie. not one double socket).